Welcome to the world of Aromatherapy:
Aromatherapy is the inhalation or application to the body of essential oils for the purposes of relaxation, balance, rejuvenation, restoration, and enhancement of body, mind, or spirit. Aromatherapy is the use of any aroma for a beneficial purpose. Essential oils are the most fragrant parts of a plant, & the Natural essential oils are made up of many complex biochemicals, vitamins, proteins, antibiotics, & antiseptics. The underlying principle of aromatherapy is to bolster and strengthen the self-healing processes by gentle stimulation of the immune system, it's one of the only prescriptions that can break the cell-brain barrier & has a chemical & emotional effect on the entire body.
RAINDROP THERAPY is a FORM of AROMATHERAPY
WHY is it Called RAINDROP Therapy? The essential oils are gently dispensed like “little raindrops” along the spine and back. Although, modified versions of the technique use a roller-ball application of the oils as well. Both application types are beneficial.
7 Powerful Benefits
1. Pain Reduction – Raindrop therapy not only reduces chronic back pain, but it also benefits other body systems. The analgesic ingredients in the essential oils help reduce pain and discomfort.
2. Stress Relief & Emotional Wellness – Therapeutic essential oils have a normalizing effect on the nervous system making them ideal for reducing stress, anxiety, and tension.
The oils penetrate cell membranes immediately, and they diffuse through the blood and tissues instantly in a matter of seconds. The oils also cross the brain-blood barrier and effect the limbic system of the brain that controls mood, behavior and emotions.
3. Muscle Relaxation – Muscles that are fatigued, sore, or spastic will benefit from Raindrop Therapy. Basil, wintergreen, marjoram, cypress and peppermint essential oils help with most typical muscle conditions.
4. Inflammation Reduction - Multiple studies have identified several essential oils as powerful anti-inflammatory agents. These oils include wintergreen, peppermint and thyme. These essential oils are just 3 of the 9 included in the Raindrop essential oil therapy.
5. Improved Circulation – Essential oils can be most beneficial in boosting circulation due to oxygenating properties. The essential oils of cypress, thyme, marjoram and peppermint all have properties that increase circulation and act as a circulatory stimulant.
6. Improved Detoxification – The therapeutic oils used in Raindrop therapy are high in phenols; they cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system.
7. Improved Immune Function – Thyme and oregano essential oils are known to support the immune system. They also create an unfavorable environment for harmful viruses and bacteria that can hibernate and lay dormant in the body.
In short, the benefits of this therapy go well beyond the physical benefits. Not only does Raindrop therapy improve pain relief and restore physical well-being, but this whole-body therapy has the capability to initiate healing processes that will endure for weeks.